knittinsilly

Monday, January 08, 2007

More Pics






Here are the pictures I promised last week.


Blogger finally uploaded the pictures. It took a long time, but did not kick me out.


Yesterday I finished the handles for the bag and sewed up the bottom. I have to sew on the handles, felt, and line with plastic canvas.

I also noticed last night that the plant has yet another flower growing. There are three on the plant. I am so shocked! There has only been two flowers at a time.

On another note, I am off today! I am not sure what to do. I have LOTS to do, but don't want to do the things that I should. I did vacuum the carpet. I have clothes to go through (do they fit or not) and put away (even from the last disaster in the apartment a month or so ago) and the bathroom to clean. I have to re-arrange my yarn stash. I have to work out and I also wanted to see a movie in a theater. I think that I can do it, but I have to get my butt off of the couch and do it. Oh and I just forgot that I need to pay the bills....NOT FUN! OH shoot, I need to get groceries also. I think that I need to make a list of what I need to accomplish today! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The plant is cool! And I absolutely ADORE the purse! Are those beads?!? What kind?!? How do you felt with those in there? (I have added beads AFTER felting but never before!) You do AWESOME work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home