knittinsilly

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Finally

OK, so the shawl is FINALLY finished. I finished knitting the shawl last night around midnight. Binding off took longer than I expected. I started the blocking process tonight. I have never blocked anything before, so I am excited to see what happens. I did get pictures, but I accidentally erased the pictures.

A cool thing happened this week. My boss received a gift card for exceeding last month's investment goal. Well, it was my referral, and he gave me the gift card! So, I asked for it to be from Target! I bought a digital camera yesterday. So that is what I used to take pictures of the finished shawl that I accidentally erased tonight. It was cool to see the before and after. I hope to figure out how to upload the data to the computer. I plan on figuring this out Saturday or Sunday. I am so angry that I lost the pictures. I even tried to take a picture from my camera-phone, but the battery died last night....I tried the phone first, but lost juice, then remembered the camera I had.

Well I should be off to bed. I hope to sleep through tonight.....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home