knittinsilly

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Goodbye......

So, my week stated off pretty bad, but is ending GREAT!

I took the "Green Lightning" (my 2000 green Sunfire) to the dealership for an oil change, they quoted $1200.00 in repairs. Well, this has been going on for the past year. $300-900 in repairs. I decided to not do the repairs and to trade her in. She was a decent car... She will be missed.... So, tonight I picked up the new car. It is a red Chevy Cobalt. Not a bright red, but a dark red that is more of a wine color. Nice smooth ride too. I can't believe the difference of the two cars. Duhh....I should know the difference 7 year old car to a new....yep there should be a bit of difference.

I will post pictures at a later date. It was dark outside when I picked her up.

I also need to come up with a name for her. I had a "Blue Bullet" and "Green Lightning". Now I have to come up with the Red....???? Any ideas?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How exciting!! Well aren't redheads considered spitfires? Can't wait to see the pictures and find out her name. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home