knittinsilly

Thursday, January 04, 2007

update

So I am trying to upload some pictures of what I have been working on, but blogger is not letting me. I will try again Friday night.

Anyway, the secret pal I had for secret pal 8 sent me a pattern and yarn for a felted purse. I have been working on this since the end of September.....I have not worked on it for a long time because I wanted to focus on the shawl. I finished the body of the purse the other night. I am now working on the i-cord handles. I should be felting the purse this weekend. I can't wait. I just love to see the felting process. I have enough yarn left that I might make a change purse. I have done this in the past with another purse. It turned out really cute. This pattern takes pony beads. I think that I will include the rest of the pony beads in the change purse. I can just see it now...how cute!!!

I was watering my one plant early this week. I noticed that it is starting to flower again! I think that this will be the third time this year! WOW! I went a year without a flower and now three in a year! I have a picture of this too....but......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home