knittinsilly

Friday, December 29, 2006

Pics....finally


Blogger finally allowed me to upload pics....


Here are pictures of the adamas shawl I knit for my sister's Christmas present:






This is the adamas shawl as I was blocking it. I had pictures of it before I blocked it, but I accidentally erased it from my new digital camera. OOPS





My sister opened the cute little package that I put it in and just saw part of the main pattern. I told her to open it fully and she was shocked! She asked if I knitted it for her. She was very impressed. I am glad that she likes it. She told me that she was thinking of what outfit to wear it with!

I am now working on the purse I started back in September. I am getting close to the end. I will post pictures of it when I am finished knitting, but before I felt it.







1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How absolutely gorgeous! Now I have to know... where did you get the pattern and is it as hard to make as it looks?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home