knittinsilly

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I've Got Mail

I received mail from my Secret Pal today!!!!

This is what I got:











Check out the cute lambs!


















Here are pictures of Scarlet Spitfire...Thank you for the suggestions! A redhead for a redhead :)































On the knitting front....Well there isn't much different. I am very busy at work and I seem to fall asleep on the couch when I get home. I do not trust myself with knitting lace. I have to count and concentrate. I did knit some tonight, but not much. I guess every little bit helps. I need to buckle down and work on it. I will have time next week to work on it. I am off Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sun. Wed and Thurs I am getting ready for and working a craft fair. I have to make some candles and smelly jellies on Wed for the show on Thurs. Friday will be all mine, so I plan on putting more of a dent in the shawl.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, couldn't resisit the sheep... already putting package two together. And what a cute car! Makes me want to go look for a new one, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home