knittinsilly

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The shawl

Here are pics of the Adamas shawl (from KnitPicks). It is easy going at the moment, nothing but repeats. Soon I will work on the points on the edge of the shawl. I will be pulling my hair out trying to figure it out, but I cross that bridge when I come to it. I am pretty sure that I am at 10 of the 14 repeats! Will this be finished for Christmas? I think so!!! I just hope that my sister likes it. If she doesn't....well I will bop her on the head :)

















I am so tired of Political TV spots. They are nothing but bashing the other opponent's character....Oh I can't wait for it to be over.

So, I decided to start the diet again. Of course I will start Monday. I am planning on the food plan for the next week. I think that I need to go to the grocery Sunday. Let's see how long this lasts.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How beautiful! It looks very hard! And if your sister doesn't like it, take it back and use it yourself. When she sees how beautiful it is, she'll be so jealous and kick herself for not being appropriately admiring. Or at least we can hope. But seriously, it is truly beautiful! And good luck with the diet! As far as I cant ell, the only reason to diet is to get more knitting done. :)

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger The Mutant Penguin Herself said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How beautiful! It looks very hard! And if your sister doesn't like it, take it back and use it yourself. When she sees how beautiful it is, she'll be so jealous and kick herself for not being appropriately admiring. Or at least we can hope. But seriously, it is truly beautiful! And good luck with the diet! As far as I cant ell, the only reason to diet is to get more knitting done. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home