knittinsilly

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Beads in the mail

Ok, so I did get the beads in the mail on Monday....I decided that I like them. I think that they will look nice in the purse! Now ask me the question...have I done anything with the beads? NO. I have been working strange hours and I have been too lazy. I also want to focus on the shawl since it is a Christmas present.

Talking about work. That is where I am at today. I am working another all day shift. It is only 11 hours or so. But it is a long day when you don't get to leave. Know I know, if anyone has looked at my profile, you noticed that it says "banking" as my career. And how can someone with "bankers hours" work an 11 hour shift? Well, when you have people on vacation and requesting days off, that will happen. I can't wait until our new branch opens. We are building a new branch down the street...with real hours. I am currently in a grocery store bank. This means 7 days a week and being open longer hours. When we move we will be open until 5:30 and close at early on Saturday. We will also have Sunday's off.

I just can't wait!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oohh... can't wait to see the finished product! But I understand having trouble getting to something. You'll get a spark and suddenly, you'll be beading and knitting in no time!

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Andi said…

    I am anxious to see too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home