knittinsilly

Friday, October 06, 2006

SP9 Questionnaire:


1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I like working with wool. I have used novelty yarns in the past. I don't have a dis-like to yarn...I guess that is a good thing huh?

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have a box that some of my needles are in. I have a portfolio for some needles, but I have too many to fit in it.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I have been knitting for 3 or so years. I would consider myself intermediate. I learned a LONG time ago from a childhood friend. All I could knit then was a very bad looking scarf. I revisited knitting about 20 years later and have been hooked ever since.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No list.

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.) I like any citrus type fragrances.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Oh boy, do I ever! I LOVE chocolate. I would say that my favorite would be TWIX candy bars...or just plain ol' chocolate is good too :) YUMMY...this is making me hungry....

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I have tried to bead things. They just don't come out like I would like them to. I have to practice I guess. I have two bracelets that need to be fixed, and I am just not getting it. I also make candles and smelly jelly air fragrances.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like just about every kind of music. I don't really like country, but I can tolerate it.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? I like purples, blues, pinks, greens. I don't really like orange or browns.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Single. No pets.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Scarves and mittens.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I like to knit purses...I like to felt purses/bags. I like to knit socks. I am getting the hang of knitting lace.

13. What are you knitting right now? B-4 Bag and Adamas Shawl.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? YES!!!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I prefer circular. I have all types of needles. It depends on the project I am working on.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? I own both.

17. How old is your oldest UFO? 3 years. I have the items to finish, but have to get off my butt to complete it.

18. What is your favorite holiday? I would say Christmas. I like to give gifts...I also like shopping for the gifts.

19. Is there anything that you collect? I collect bears.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I have no magazine subscriptions. I can't really say that I am dying to get my hands on books, yarns, needles, or patterns...I try anything once.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? I would to know more about cables.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes I knit socks. I am not sure of my foot size. I would say HUGE.

23. When is your birthday? 01/27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home