knittinsilly

Monday, October 16, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

So this is how I feel....blah. I am still depressed about the dog. When I walked into my parents house yesterday, I expected the dog to visit me with a toy. No dog, no nothing. Mom and I cleaned all of her toys and got them ready to pack them away. Mom told me that I will have a nice stash of toys for my puppy. I hope that is sooner than later.

On the knitting front....
I am still working on the shawl. I have a couple more repeats finished. They go fast, but my hand goes numb.
The purse has come to a halt. I am waiting for beads to come in the mail. I am not sure if I will like the beads or not. I will see.... Hopefully the beads will be in the mail box today!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do not become discouraged. I, too, have several unfinished projects. Most of them are the same project in different colors. I have a purse I can't get to because I seem to have lost motivation. Take heart. It happens to us all. Work on what makes you happy, even if it's just memories because those, my dear, should never be unfinished.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home