knittinsilly

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Get-to-know-you SP9 questions

Oh I like these questions...


******UPDATE******** I FOUND THESE QUESTIONS ON YARNYENTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?I like knitting in front of the TV. I have knit in public before, but only for a bit. I have even knit a sock while at work.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? How dare you mention something so bad.... If I was unable to knit, I would read more.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Do we have to pick just one place? If I could travel...I would travel the world. I would visit many places. I like to experience different ways of life. But, if I had to choose only one place in the world to visit, I would have to say that I would go back to London. I had a ball there. It is so rich in history (which is funny for me to say because I don't really like history), I liked the shopping, and I liked the lifestyle there.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a pediatrician. I am no where near the medical field. I started to go that route in college, but I dropped out for a "semester"....bad idea because I never went back. I am currently looking into going back to finish my business degree.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Is this sad to say that I am not too much of a fan of ice cream? Oh I feel so bad for saying that. I buy it once in a blue moon...you girls would understand this.....:) When I do buy ice cream, it is Ben and Jerry's. I usually change it up....depends on what I am craving at that time. I usually go with something with caramel. OH I LOVE the one with the Karmel in the center of the pint. I also liked the Marsha Marsha Marshmallow. Thinking of food is getting me HUNGRY.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hm... interesting answers. I didn't see these posted up... now I am wondering how *I* would answer them! (And if I should!)

    I, too, have this thing for marshmallow. And would like to visit London. You will have to tell me all about it! I am envious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home