knittinsilly

Friday, October 06, 2006

Huge Post

Ok, here is what I have been working on:

I am currently working on an Adamas Shawl for my sister for Christmas....shhhh don't tell her, she does not know that I am doing this for her :)

Here are pics of the shawl:


Last week I got home from a little vacation to Disney World. I was GREAT fun. My sister and I went for 4 days. I bought two Mickey Mouses. The big one is for me and the little one is for my dog Samantha. Now there is a bit of heart ache for Samantha. She had to be put to sleep Saturday the 30th of September. She was FINE when I left my parents house on Friday night. My parents got back home about two hours after I left, only to discover Sammy in the bathroom with blood and foam all over her. Come to find out she had a grand mal seizure. She was rushed to the vet. She had 5 or 6 more seizures by 2 pm on Saturday. We decided that since she was not getting any better to put her out of her misery. We got to see her and say goodbye. When she was wheeled in the room, she recognized us. She tried to get up and greet us, but she was too weak. She knew her people were there. I now have the Mickey back and the Mickey charm that I got for her collar is now on my key chain.

This is my Sammy:

She was only 9.5 years old. Spoiled rotten, but she deserved it. She was the princess that captured the family's heart. She is missed and will be missed for a long time.









I started the B-4 Bag from my SP8 while in Florida also. I am to the point where I am to add beads. I can't find glass pony beads. I have looked in the local craft stores, but can only find the plastic ones. I need to look on line harder for what I want. I have a couple more places that I can visit in the area. There is even a bead shop not too far from me.







My phone line.....OK so I have dial-up....I have to admit that it is crappy. I have not been able to get a good connection because the phone line has been static-y (if that is a word). When I got home last night, I tried to humor myself and try to connect...well there was NO DIAL TONE!!!! I sent a little note to ATT for them to correct this little problem. Well when I got home today, not only did I have a dial tone, I had a dial tone with NO STATIC!!! Yes finally! I hope that this lasts more than a couple of months like it did last time. I was dragging my computer to my parents house to connect with their phone line.

Well I will create another post for the SP9 questionnaire. Check the blog soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home