knittinsilly

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SHHHHH.......Don't tell.....

I am updating the blog while at work....

So I started the lace shawl on Monday. I had to take the pattern to the local yarn store to have them help me decipher the notes. She was just about as confused as I was. I should just trust the pattern and knit.....So, that it what I am doing. I am almost finished with the one section of the pattern (which is not much). I bought a magnetic chart holder from Knit Picks yesterday, I hope that this will help me with keeping track of where I am while knitting. I have faith that this will be finished by Christmas time. I will post a pic in a couple of days.

Oh by the way, I am finally using my Denise needles. I bought them awhile ago, but haven't used them. So far I like them.

Gotta get back to work :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Andi said…

    Ahhh small world... by your reference to a certain bakery.. you do not live that far from me.... I'm over by Schwabels. We'll have to do coffee, tea, ice cream some time. The bakery I found better than Vincents. Ninni's on Tallmadge Ave.. OMG I found cute Italian Men who bake.. Heaven... need I say anymore?.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home