knittinsilly

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ahh The Joy's of Apartment Living


So it is almost 2:30 in the morning...Can't sleep? NOPE! I can't fall asleep because of the morons next door to me. There are three of them fighting. It lasts more than two hours. The cops come out TWICE and take the three idiots into the hallway....SMART??? Nope, I say.

From what I heard, one of them is from West Virginia. He was taken to jail. He has a $500 bond on him because he is from out of state. The other two got to stay in the apartment. Why??? I don't know.

It was kinda neat to see the cops come with their tazers pulled (gotta love a man in uniform...oh so HOTTTT). Yes, I was looking out the peep hole in the door. What else am I to do? If they want to blare their news in the hallway, it is open game. I think that they were having a "lover's quarrel". Both times the cops left, they were laughing at the guy's. The guy from West Virginia told the cops to eat some more doughnuts, and then started to cry and ask why he was being taken to jail..... boooo hoooo hoooooo....oh yeah the guy did not even know his address, strange I say.

I do feel bad for the guy who's head was smashed in. I heard that he took a chair to the noggin. It did sound kinda bad from my bedroom (which is next to their bedroom....yea me! I am glad that I don't hear gay sex at all times of day/night).

Well on a different note, I heard from an old high school pal tonight! It was great to see an email from her and that she wanted to chat. How cool is that???? When I go to visit my sister in Michigan, I drive past her parents house and think that I need to find where she is and catch up on old times with her! I hope she responds to my email...I am pretty sure that she will.

Oh, I saw the hottie from my building again tonight. We have crossed paths a couple of times in the past week or two. I had just gotten McDonald's (yep, had nothing in the fridge), and he was waiting for the elevator. I waited for a couple of seconds, but was too embarrassed to get on, so I walked down the hall to the stairs and walked up 5 flights...hey I had to work off the junk I was about to consume, so it seemed like a good plan to me. But I probably would have had a better time getting on the elevator. Every time we pass he says hello to me. Is he friendly or interested? Hmmm....darn I really should have gotten on the elevator. Oh well, there will be another time I run into him.

I am watching Moulin Rouge. I have to say Ewan McGregor....ahhh....sigh....lovely....

Well do I go back to bed or drink a beer???? Hmmm the beer seems pretty nice, so I think that I will guzzle one down and then go to bed in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home