knittinsilly

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Work Week

Wow the work week has been long! I am glad that it is almost over. I get to leave work at 1 on Thursday. YES!!!!! :) Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I worked open to close. It is only 10.5 hours each day, so it was ok. I got through it. It is not as bad as the last job I had, which I worked 16 hours one day.

As for the socks class.....It was really cool. I am almost finished with my first sock. I have to decrease the toe and I will be pretty much finished. I would have finished, but I am really tired this week for some reason.

ANGER!!!!!! I am very angry that Bones is not on AGAIN tonight. I got into this show late in the season, and would have liked to see the re-runs of the first episodes. Well, I guess FOX decided to show So You Think You Can Dance. I would rather have seen Bones, but this is better than America's Got Talent crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home