knittinsilly

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

SP8 Mini questionnaire

1. What is your favorite season?
I would have to say I like spring and fall. I like spring because of the new flowers and the temperature. I like fall because of the smell of burning leafs and the temperature.

2. Where is or would be your favorite place in the world to take a vacation?
I like London, England. I like it because of the history and the contemporary lifestyle.

3. If you could have any job in the world and not worry about finances (everything would be taken care of), which means you'd be doing something you actually like, what would it be?
I think that I would like to try a bunch of things. I would like to try acting, being a professional traveler, working with animals...possibly in a rescue type capacity.


4. What is your favorite project to knit or crochet?
I like to knit things for other people. I like to see their faces as they receive the gift. But for something more specific, I would say purses/bags.

5. What is your favorite food - whether it be a main dish, dessert, snack, whatever?
I like teriaki chicken. YUM! I also like a cookie called scotcheroo's, which is like a rice crispy type treat...only better and with peanut butter. Yummy.

6. What is your favorite way to relax and unwind?
I usually like to watch tv or a movie. I usually am always in front of the tv doing something...on the 'net, reading (yes I read with the tv on), knitting. I seem to need the noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home