knittinsilly

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Not AGAIN!!!!???!!!!

I guess this is the year for apartment problems. I just discovered that my AC is leaking water into my apartment. I found this out looking for another movie to watch at 1:15 in the morning. I was tired of watching "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy" and decided to look at the stash that I have in the holder by the AC unit. Probably a good thing that I found this out at some point. I just hope that this doesn't take as long to fix as the bathroom problems I had in April!!! It was probably a good thing that I had started to clean my apartment earlier in the evening.

So I decided on another movie that I am not sure if I want to watch. I watched "Anchorman" 3 or 4 times since Saturday. Tonight (or should I say, this morning) I decided on "The Prince and Me". I have watched this MANY times a couple of months ago. Before Saturday, I had watched "Underworld: Evolution" about a million times since the beginning of June.

On to knitting news. I finished my homework for the sock class. I think that I knitted some of it incorrectly. Oh well, that is what class is for, gaining new techniques and honing the skills.

Seems like the storms have started again. So far it is not too crazy. Just lightening and a bit of thunder. I don't think that the rain started yet. At least my sinuses are not going wacko like they were Saturday and Sunday.

Well, I should try to get some sleep sometime tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home