knittinsilly

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Update on class

Third week of the knitting class was interesting. We just went over tools and yarns.

I finished the back of the teddybear sweater! The homework for this week is the front of the sweater. YEA! I am glad that I decided to take this class.

I received my first package from my Secret Pal 8!!!! I was sent 2 balls of Regia sock yarn in a cool colorway (can't wait to see what this looks like knitted up), 2 balls of Pebbles in a pinky/purpley (sp?) colorway, and 2 hanks of Gypsy in a pinkish color. All yummy colors. I am planning on what I will make with them. I will post pictures if I am allowed to use my fathers digital camera...then I have to figure out how to post pictures on the blog ;)

I had to drive into Cleveland today. It usually takes 45 mins, but, it took 1.5 hours to get there in the morning. AARRGGGG traffic.....I don't understand how people just can't drive! Then, on the way home....it still took me 1.5 hours to get home. This time it was because of weather. It was pouring buckets of rain today. I guess there were cities where there was flooding! How scary. I can say I am glad to be home.

I can't wait for Friday evening. I am going out with a friend that I haven't seen in a month or so. We try to get together once a month, but the past month has been crazy that we did not get together. Should be a fun night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home