knittinsilly

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Been awhile since I updated my blog. Wow, time goes fast!

Had a not so interesting day. I got into my car this morning to go to work and noticed that I had a busted head light. Well, have to get it in for servicing anyway, but I don't want to have to pay for a new headlight. I have spent SO much to up-keep the car since I have paid it off 18 months ago. Oh well...

Then on the highway into work, I was almost side-swiped. I just wish people would look before moving into another lane! I should not have swerved out of the lane. Hmmm...wonder what would happen....The SAME thing happened on the way HOME also. It wasn't like I was driving with out lights (well I did have one working) :) Some drivers are just MORONIC. I guess I just need to find a job closer to home.

Well, on knitting news, I had a left over skein of yarn that I knitted up for the dog. She is such a sweetheart. She will take her toys and cuddle them. I had given her an old swatch of yarn that is probably around a year old now. I was practicing my knit and purl, I did not know what to do with it, so I gave it to her. She just loves it. (She is a golden retriever)

Gotta go start knitting something.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home